> Collection and Use of Information
Blastmedia uses the Personal Information you provide to us:
- - to fulfill your requests for products and services, such as the content available through the Site and electronic alerts;
- - to send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you;
- - to communicate with you regarding transactions conducted through the Site, any Co-branded Site or for other internal purposes; and
- - to analyze usage patterns of the Site in order to determine which areas our users find most valuable to and to evaluate ways to improve the Site.
Sharing Information: Blastmedia does not rent, sell or share your Personal Information with third parties except to provide products or services that you have requested, with your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- - To third party vendors we engage to provide services on our behalf, such as credit card processing and hosting
- - When required by law, such as when Blastmedia responds to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
Blastmedia aggregates Personal Information and may disclose such aggregated information in a non-personally identifiable manner to content providers and other third parties for marketing, promotional and other purposes.
> Use of Web Beacons
The Site may contain electronic images known as Web beacons - sometimes called single-pixel gifs - that may be used to assist in delivering or accessing cookies on the Site and which allow us to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. We may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages, newsletters and/or alerts in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Blastmedia may also use third party Web beacons to help us compile aggregated statistics and determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns. We prohibit Web beacons on our sites from being used by third parties to collect or access your personal information.
Blastmedia has security measures in place to protect against loss, unauthorized access, misuse, alteration and improper disclosure of the Personal Information you provide to Blastmedia, which include maintaining Personal Information on a secure server behind a firewall and encrypting Personal Information during transmission and storage. However, no computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible risk and it is not possible to guaranty the security or integrity of the Personal Information you disclose online. Notwithstanding Blastmedia 's security measures, you should be aware that when you submit Personal Information to the Site over the Internet, the information may travel over many systems that are not under Blastmedia 's control.
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. The Site prohibits registration by, and Blastmedia will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13.
Blastmedia may send out general alerts regarding the Site or other services. If you do not wish to receive such communications, please opt-out by sending an email to email@example.com or by changing your Alerts preferences on the "My Account" page of the Site. In addition, you may unsubscribe to the alerts by following the instructions at the bottom of each alert.
To access, correct or update your account or other Personal Information, you may use the "My Account" page of the Site and click on "edit" the User Profile, or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org with your new, correct information.
> Contacting the Web Site